- Please read course description carefully.
- Rely on the description and level as your guide.
- Photographs are helpful, but may not be exact.
- We have tried to describe each class thoroughly.
- We are not responsible for lack of success if a chosen course is beyond the registrant’s proficiency.
Basic: students need guidance in reading stitch patterns or are new to the technique
Intermediate: students understand stitch patterns but may need guidance; have taken this technique or similar one at the beginner or basic level; have a beginning understanding of colour and design
Advanced: students read charts and stitch diagrams with ease, have a good understanding of the technique; have a good understanding of colour and design that allows exploration and creativity