Registration Open: Online Registration Form
- Registration is by mail or online.
- All registrations postmarked or received by November 15, 2018, will be treated equally for preference of classes. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Classes not having adequate registration by January 25, 2019, will be cancelled.
- Registration closes March 1, 2019. After March 1, any requests for registration will be at the discretion of the Seminar committee in consultation with the teachers.
Registration is open to all members of EAC. If you are not already a member, simply complete the online membership process. When completing the registration form, indicate NEW in the “EAC Membership #” field.
All cheques or money orders must be in Canadian funds and made payable to “Seminar 2019.” Online payment will also be accepted. Class assignments will be sent electronically or mailed by the end of January 2019. Every effort will be made to place you in the class(es) of your choice.
Registration fees are stated on the registration form and include classes, opening reception, AGM luncheon, and the banquet. The registration fee for partial registrants will include the class, and either the opening reception, AGM luncheon or the banquet.
The pre-registration fee of $100 includes a $50 non-refundable deposit and must accompany the registration form. Any membership fees must be paid in addition to the deposit.
Full payment including kit fees, must be received by March 1, 2019, to guarantee your registration. An invoice will be sent to you with your registration confirmation showing the balance owing, including kit fees. Payment may be made by personal cheque, money order, or online.
- Please read the class descriptions carefully as photographs do not show exact details. We have tried to describe each class thoroughly. Please rely on the description as your primary guide in choosing your classes.
- Please note that infants and children are not permitted in classes.
- Cell phones must be muted while attendees are in class.
- We ask that you respect those who are scent sensitive and avoid all scents including perfumes, fragrant soaps, shampoos and lotions.