Registration Open: Online Registration Form
- Registration is by mail or online.
- All registrations postmarked or received by November 15, 2018, will be treated equally for preference of classes. Please register early to avoid disappointment.
- Classes not having adequate registration by January 25, 2019, will be cancelled.
- Registration closes March 1, 2019. After March 1, any requests for registration will be at the discretion of the Seminar committee in consultation with the teachers.
Registration is open to all members of EAC. If you are not already a member, simply complete the online membership process. When completing the registration form, indicate NEW in the “EAC Membership #” field.
All cheques or money orders must be in Canadian funds and made payable to “Seminar 2019.” Online payment will also be accepted. Class assignments will be sent electronically or mailed by the end of January 2019. Every effort will be made to place you in the class(es) of your choice.
Registration fees are stated on the registration form and include classes, opening reception, AGM luncheon, and the banquet. The registration fee for partial registrants will include the class, and either the opening reception, AGM luncheon or the banquet.
The pre-registration fee of $100 includes a $50 non-refundable deposit and must accompany the registration form. Any membership fees must be paid in addition to the deposit.
Full payment including kit fees, must be received by March 1, 2019, to guarantee your registration. An invoice will be sent to you with your registration confirmation showing the balance owing, including kit fees. Payment may be made by personal cheque, money order, or online.
- Please read the class descriptions carefully as photographs do not show exact details. We have tried to describe each class thoroughly. Please rely on the description as your primary guide in choosing your classes.
- Please note that infants and children are not permitted in classes.
- Cell phones must be muted while attendees are in class.
- We ask that you respect those who are scent sensitive and avoid all scents including perfumes, fragrant soaps, shampoos and lotions.
- Please read course description carefully.
- Rely on the description and level as your guide.
- Photographs are helpful, but may not be exact.
- We have tried to describe each class thoroughly.
- We are not responsible for lack of success if a chosen course is beyond the registrant’s proficiency.
Basic: students need guidance in reading stitch patterns or are new to the technique
Intermediate: students understand stitch patterns but may need guidance; have taken this technique or similar one at the beginner or basic level; have a beginning understanding of colour and design
Advanced: students read charts and stitch diagrams with ease, have a good understanding of the technique; have a good understanding of colour and design that allows exploration and creativity
Cancellation must be received in writing by March 1, 2019, for a full refund, less the $50 deposit. There will be no refunds after the cancellation date. In the event that EAC cancels a class after the cancellation date, participants will be offered another class choice or a refund, less the non-refundable deposit.
However, an individual requesting a refund for compassionate reasons must do so in writing (electronic or paper) before May 14, 2019 directly to the EAC President who will present it to the Board to consider a refund (less the $50 deposit). The Board should make this decision within a month of the end of Seminar or before the fiscal year end at the latest.