EAC Spring Bookmark Exchange
Join in the fun and find a surprise in your mailbox next spring!
- No limit on the number of bookmarks you may send in for exchange.
- Deadline April 30, 2018
- Put a label on each bookmark with your name, guild (and e-mail address if you wish).
- Enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your entries, either one for each bookmark or one big enough and with enough postage if you want your exchanged bookmarks all in the same envelope.
- Does not have to be an original design
- Mail bookmarks to Barb Grant, Box 821, Crofton, BC, V0R 1R0
2017-18 EAC Board Challenge: Celebrating Canada
Create a needlework piece to be displayed at Seminar 2018: Bridging Stitches/Un pont entre les points in Prince Edward Island. The submission must be created with a needle and thread, and depict this year's challenge theme, Celebrating Canada.
Complete and submit a Seminar Members' Exhibition entry form for each entry in the Board Challenge category. Note that all of the general guidelines for Seminar 2018 entries apply to the Board Challenge.
2018 Winter Ornament Exchange
Stitch a special ornament for a fellow member of EAC using any technique and fibers you want. Search through your stash of patterns you have been itching to stitch, but have not yet tackled; find that perfect thread that you have been hoarding for a special project and go for it. Maybe, if you start now, you will be able to make two – one for the exchange and one for yourself!
The Embroiderers’ Guild of Victoria is hosting the ornament exchange for 2018. Your ornament should arrive in Victoria by November 1, 2018.
Send your completed ornament with a self-addressed, stamped envelope to:
4424 Rangemont Place
Victoria, BC V8N 5L6