Your EAC website includes a separate section reserved for members that provides exclusive information and features, such as guild newsletters, policies, Seminar information and much more. To view the MEMBERS ONLY section of the site, register the first time you access it by completing the following steps. As validation is required which may take up to a week, we suggest you create your account now.
1. Click CREATE AN ACCOUNT in the column at the far right of the screen. If you are using a tablet or phone, the "CReat an account" link will be close to the bottom of the page. It is the first line under the Log In button.
2. A window will open where you will enter your name and email address and create a Username and Password, then click REGISTER. A message will confirm that you have completed this step.
Username: Your username can be anything that you will remember. You will enter this each time you log in to the EAC Members Only area of the website. Some typical combinations might be your first and last name with no spaces, your first initial and last name, etc. If that username has already been used, you will be asked to choose an alternative.
Password: Enter a password that you will remember. You will enter this when you log in. You can use a combination of letters, numbers, and symbols if you wish. It is case sensitive.
3. You will receive an email from EAC webmaster with a link in it. Click this link to activate your account.
If you do not find the message in your email inbox, check your Junk or Spam mail folder for the message. Save this message so you can refer to it if you later forget the username or password you chose.
4. Once you click the link in the email, your name and email address will be verified by the EAC web team. Depending on when the team is available, this may take up to a week. Once your account is validated, you will receive an email confirming that you can now log in to the Members Only section of the EAC website. (Again, be sure to check your Junk or Spam folder for this message).
5. To log into the Members Only section of the EAC website, go to the EAC.ca home page. Enter your username and password in the Log-In Form on the far right and click the Log-In button. You will then be able to access everything that is available under the Members Only heading.