EAC Spring Bookmark Exchange
Join in the fun and find a surprise in your mailbox next spring!
- No limit on the number of bookmarks you may send in for exchange.
- Put a label on each bookmark with your name, guild (and e-mail address if you wish).
- Enclose a stamped, self-addressed envelope with your entries, either one for each bookmark or one big enough and with enough postage if you want your exchanged bookmarks all in the same envelope.
- Does not have to be an original design
- Mail bookmarks to Barb Grant, Box 821, Crofton, BC, V0R 1R0
2017-18 EAC Board Challenge: Celebrating Canada
Create a needlework piece to be displayed at Seminar 2018: Bridging Stitches/Un pont entre les points in Prince Edward Island. The submission must be created with a needle and thread, and depict this year's challenge theme, Celebrating Canada.
Complete and submit a Seminar Members' Exhibition entry form for each entry in the Board Challenge category. Note that all of the general guidelines for Seminar 2018 entries apply to the Board Challenge.